2017 Hyundai Grand i10 revealed at INR 4.58 Lakhs
Hyundai Motor India has propelled its first product in 2017, the new Hyundai Grand i10 (Facelift), today carefully. Accessible in petrol and diesel variations spread crosswise over four evaluations, the 2017 Hyundai Grand i10 is estimated between INR 4.58 Lakhs – INR 7.33 Lakhs (ex-showroom Delhi).
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Petrol Price:
- Hyundai Grand i10 Era: INR 4,58,000
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna: INR 5,22,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz: INR 5,65,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz(O): INR 5,96,295
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna AT: INR 5,98,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Asta: INR 6,39,890
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz(O) AT: INR 6,82,790
2017 Hyundai Grand i10 1.2 Diesel Price:
- Hyundai Grand i10 Era: INR 5,68,400
- Hyundai Grand i10 Magna: INR 6,15,990
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz: INR 6,58,989
- Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz(O): INR 6,89,791
- Hyundai Grand i10 Asta: INR 7,32,890
Inside, the Grand i10 holds the double tone beige and dark shading mix with chrome and silver accents and double tone texture situate upholstery. One of the greatest updates is another 7-inch touchscreen framework in Asta and Sportz(O) grades with reverse parking camera, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, while the Sportz review gets a littler 5-inch touchscreen sound framework with Bluetooth.
Changes on the outside elevate the lively interest of the Grand i10. It now components Hyundai’s new Cascading hexagonal grille flanked by fog lights with LED DRL strips, air draperies like the Hyundai Elantra, rooftop rails, chrome door handles and new 15-inch jewel cut alloy wheels. At the back, the new i10 highlights a double tone guard with round reflectors on either side and a spoiler.
The engine lineup incorporates the same 1.2L 4-cyl Kappa petrol engine and an all-new 1.2L U2 3-cyl CRDi diesel engine, which produces 75 PS and 19.4 kg.m of pinnacle torque. A 5-speed manual gearbox is standard in both variations, while a 4-speed programmed is selective to the 1.2 petrol.
The Asta likewise includes a programmed climate control system as standard. A driver’s airbag is standard over the range, and a passenger airbag is fitted in Sportz(O) and Asta. The last likewise gets ABS as standard.